Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Some thoughts on Catfish...

So far I like the movie a lot. It's really interesting and it draws you in. It's crazy how it's actually a real story. The one thing that makes no sense to me at all is that Nev never asked Megan or Abby or any of them to Skype. If they barely knew each other and just became Facebook friends or something then I can understand how that would be awkward, but he and Megan were basically a couple after they'd been talking for a while. I know I would have wanted to talk to her in person for sure.
I'm really excited to see what happens when they go to Megan's house. I think it's probably all one lady faking the voices of Megan, Angela, and Abby, and controlling all of them and Alex and the dad's Facebooks. It was dumb of whoever is playing Megan to post those songs under the same name though I think. Someone who's that good at faking all this stuff would have been smart enough not to do that in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment