Friday, January 21, 2011

Final thoughts on Catfish...

I really thought this was a great movie!  The cinematography and music were really really good. I thought the story was ridiculous too. To be honest I think Nev was kind of stupid to pursue a relationship that long without ever Skyping or video chatting in any way and also when she only had 16 friends who looked pretty obviously fake. I'm gotten many requests from fake profiles and I think they're very easy to spot. Her pictures were way too good to be real and NO ONE her age would have only 16 friends, especially one who's that pretty and outgoing. In general I think internet relationships are a bad idea. Unless it's just a friendly pen-pal type relationship, you shouldn't be that involved with somebody without meeting them in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment